|Father’s Day Golf for Health Care
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Shotgun Start: 8 a.m.
Four Person Scramble
Douglas Community Club Golf Course
- All levels of players are encouraged to participate. Whether you are playing for a love of the game, or a desire to maintain quality health care in Converse County.
- 18 Hole, four person scramble
- Tournament held at the Douglas Community Club Golf Course
- Choose your own team
- Please include your handicap or average score on the entry form
- Tournament Fee is $60 per person, sign up to play with your Dad and he plays for $40.
- Lunch will be provided after the tournament.
- Each team will get two carts to use—if needed.
- Mulligans will be available for purchase, $5 each; maximum of 2 per person.
- Payout will be 1st place team $800, 2nd place team $400 and 3rd place team $200, there will also be hole prizes.
- Door prizes will be given away at the lunch, players must be present to claim door prizes.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to re-rate any Handicap Index prior to the start of the tournament.
Converse County Hospital Foundation
P.O. Box 393
Dougals, Wyoming 82633